[olug] Solaris admin position

nealr neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Thu Nov 16 20:10:58 UTC 2006

   Ladies & Gentlemen,

            A recruiter friend called me earlier today wanting to know
if there was anyone in Omaha who knew anything about Unix :-)

          The details are a little sketchy, but they're looking for
someone with at least a two year degree and three years of Solaris hands
on experience. I honestly don't know more than that but the payrate
seemed pretty nice for the qualifications required. I asked if a
hardcore Linux guy would have a shot and the recruiter didn't have
enough knowledge about the difference to make a statement on this. I
would guess that an experienced SuSe soldier might just fit this bill.

          If this sounds like you drop me a note and I'll give you the
contact information.

Neal