[olug] Directions to meeting?

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Wed Nov 8 13:37:33 UTC 2006

Sorry that things didn't work out.  I have updated the meeting location
FAQ entry to reflect your concern.

Meeting FAQ (under FAQs)
http://www.olug.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=3&id=19&Itemid=25

Parking -
http://www.olug.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=25

Meeting Location (now updated with a map borrowed from GNMUG)
http://www.olug.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=25