[olug] Directions to meeting?

ryan at cfwebtools.com ryan at cfwebtools.com
Wed Nov 8 01:12:31 UTC 2006

I tried to make it to the meeting tonight...  the website says the location is the AIM Institute Computer Lab at 412 South 19th Street.  Google puts that address at 19th & Harney.  I drove all over that area and couldn't find a building that said anything about the AIM Institute.  I am new to the area.

Which building is it?  What entrance do we go in?  Where do I park?  This would be helpful to have on the meeting page.  Why not throw up a link to a map, too, maybe Google had it wrong?

Thanks,
-Ryan