[olug] HP laserjet 2100 printer repair

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 00:45:34 UTC 2006

You'll have to check and see who carries a maintenance kit, if you don't mind doing it yourself.  I'm not even sure what those cost anymore.
Really, you've got to factor in the age of the printer, cost of the maintenance kit/toner, and compare those to the cost of a new, comparable printer.  A good laser printer isn't cheap, but they normally last quite a while.  I'd burn through lots of ink if I tried using an inkjet for most of my printing, but I still keep a photo-qualilty inkjet around for when I want to print out pics.

https://www.ericshaus.com
Alcohol and Calculus don't mix.  Never drink and derive.