[olug] ups recommendations

Charles Bird cbird at mail.datar8.com
Thu Nov 2 02:02:24 UTC 2006

I am loving my Liebert 3KVA alot. I have a smaller apc that flakes once in
a while, but its ooooold and not on production stuff, just a few monitors.
I know the apc worked well on mac, not sure about the
Liebert/Emerson...works on Linux/Unix though. :)
I like support with Liebert as well.
In my opinon, if one is able to shell out the cash for Liebert/Emerson
then by all means do it.
There are good reasons why both companies exist and have exsisted for a
long time.