[olug] H.261 or H.263 video? Who can do this?

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 05:02:05 UTC 2006

i can't tell you, but
http://www.asterisk.org/doxygen/frame_8h-source.html
tells me that Asterisk knows what it is.  I just love automatically
generated clickable graphs of C code.

Appears to me that H.261 and H.263 are older base ¿codecs? or just
standards often included in SIP compatible systems.  GnomeMeeting,
vnc, xmeeting.  Unfortunately, webhuddle seems to use gsm compression
only.