[olug] Search for Linux, LPI, Open in Infotec PDF

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 02:01:12 UTC 2006

I just did searches for Linux, LPI, and Open in the pdf downloaded
from InfoTec.org.  The results were disappointing.  Only Adam Haeder's
talk showed up.   One that we should have next time must be "Open
Source Software Development" using sourceforge and subversion.
Developing Eclipse plugins would also be good topic.  Both of these we
should be able to do.  I am printing out the pdf now, so i hope to
find more relevant seminars after reading it.