[olug] DVD Camcorder and Linux

OBrien, Timothy IrishMASMS at olug.org
Tue Mar 28 20:55:59 UTC 2006

<quote who="Adam Lassek">
> Those Mini-DVDs are a bad idea, unlike the commercials they are NOT as
> simple at recording video and popping the thing into a DVD player. If
> you want to easily import video to a computer in a completely digital
> solution, DV is probably your best bet.

Not to mention, are not those Mini-DVD camcorders only made by Sony? The
infamous DRM, root kit Sony?

You know my answer to suggesting anything made by Sony, yes?

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien

A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?
An often repeated quote on news.admin.net-abuse.email:
<I>
"Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
</i>