[olug] Mac Mini retired, offers?

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Thu Mar 23 18:10:17 UTC 2006

> I only need the email once.... and I know nothing of this gambling,
> boozing, and womanizing you speak of. ;)

Ditto, jerky. I can't believe you're picking a fight with me in this
public forum with all these innocent spectators. -grin-

> "GNMUG Private Archives Authentication"
>
> Ahem, your originally posted link goes to the web site main page, not to
> the mailing list... so just where did you post it? Is your brain frozen
> from the snow & cold????

And which part of "on the GNMUG mailing list" did you not understand?

You are sooooooooo off my Xmas card list.

Public service announcement: Excessive sideburns cause tumors.
:)