[olug] ease back, Apple jihadis

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Tue Mar 21 00:29:54 UTC 2006

   Layer 3 Arts is one project manager, three network engineers, and the
others expressed disdain for my hand drawn network diagrams being posted
to Flickr as a means of transmitting such things :-( Visio with editing
capabilties it is :-(

--
mailto:Neal at Layer3Arts.com // IM:layer3arts
voice: 402 408 5951