[olug] ease back, Apple jihadis

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Mon Mar 20 22:04:52 UTC 2006

    I'm selling the Mac Mini I have not because I don't like it, but
because I'm getting drug along by my Visio using coworkers and I need to
make a Windows VM instead of fiddling with my sick KVM switch :-(

    This machine is the 1.4GHz model with 80 gig disk, 512 meg ram,
superdrive, bluetooth, and wireless onboard. Ebay says they're worth at
least $400 and this one comes with the $150 AppleCare plan. Irish has
dibs and if he declines someone else may claim it @ $550.

--
mailto:Neal at Layer3Arts.com // IM:layer3arts
voice: 402 408 5951