[olug] flaky KVM, four KVM cables

Trent Melcher trent at wispair.net
Sun Mar 19 20:40:08 UTC 2006

I have been using my 4 port Belkin for the last 2 years and haven't had any
issues, I have it attached to a Redhat, Suse, Ubuntu and Windows XP box,
however its not one of the cheap KVMs that Belkin makes.  Their
commercial/Enterprise grade stuff works quite well.

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=&Section_Id=2
00315&pcount=&Product_Id=122870

Trent