[olug] flaky KVM, four KVM cables

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 07:50:33 UTC 2006

Sometimes by doing the CTRL+ALT+F1 switch from X to a character
console, then using the keyboard and then switching back to X will
bring both the keyboard and mouse to life again.  But it sounds like
you have more serious problems.  I will need to purchase another one
soon and i think IOgear is supposed to have better functionality, let
me know what you find out.