[olug] DVD player on SuSe 10/AMD64?

Scott Jones scottj.org at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 01:04:56 UTC 2006

On Saturday 18 March 2006 12:53, neal rauhauser wrote:

>    A while ago I had a link for a repository of SuSe RPMs built for
> AMD64 that had all sorts of multimedia support. Anyone know where this
> stuff is? DVD player duty is the last process I need to move from Mac to
> SuSe.

Packman, perhaps?  ftp://packman.links2linux.de/pub/packman/MIRRORS for a list
of mirrors.  I'd recommend avoiding the mirror in Bremen, as it tends to fall
over quite a bit, and the Unixheads mirror is dog slow at best.

You'll also need libdvdcss2, which Packman can't directly provide due to
German law.  I'll send the link privately, due to the equally asinine US
laws.