[olug] OLUG Luncheon on Friday

Hurley Rod RHurley at TMVGAS.COM
Thu Mar 16 16:07:31 UTC 2006

Pat, do I sense some bitterness to one of our greatest national
holidays?

-----Original Message-----
From: olug-bounces at olug.org [mailto:olug-bounces at olug.org] On Behalf Of
Patrick Hasenjager
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:05 AM
To: olug at olug.org
Subject: RE: [olug] OLUG Luncheon on Friday

<B23BF2D46A70EA4B919F0B3E2BFAFEA9FFDA05 at tenaska-email.omaha.tenaska.com>
,
RHurley at TMVGAS.COM wrote:
> Don't forget folks, Clancy's is just across the street from Cici's and
> they usually have a great shindig.

Yeah, it fills up their parking lot, the one across the street, and ours
in the First National Bank building.

**
IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE:

that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communications (including any
attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used,
for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue
Code
or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any
transaction or matter addressed herein.  That said; please do not
hesitate
to call our offices if you have any further questions regarding this
matter.

CONFIDENTIALITY:

Privileged and confidential information may be contained in this message
and/or attachments.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this
message, you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.  In such
case, notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy this message.
relate to official business of the Firm shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.