[olug] Backups??

Don Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Mon Mar 13 14:13:59 UTC 2006

In case anyone is curious about the backup system I decided on, it's a
Seagate external USB Hard Drive with 160 GB of Storage. Fairly
inexpensive and it does the job. Now I need to figure out a script and
cron job to automate the backups. Will do that sometime this week.

Thanks for all the assistance and advice! Sorry I couldn't make it to
the OLUG meeting on backups. My Life is nuts right now!

Don K.