[olug] Independent programmer with great ideas needed

michelle michelle at wonderspring.com
Mon Jun 26 14:09:23 UTC 2006

We are a small (but well-funded :) non-profit desperately in need of someone with application development experience. Currently we have a Web Developer (me) and a Network Administrator working on staff full-time. But, most of our IT budget goes to custom applications written by external vendors. We need someone with the experience necessary to advocate our interests and manage these new projects as well as design and implement new solutions. If you've ever wanted the opportunity to do things your way, this is it. The IT Group works as a team, but you are responsible for your defining your own work and seeing it through.

It's a great job, no overtime, no pager, easy going with a supportive and friendly team. Our office is located 5 minutes from I-80 in Lincoln. It's 40 minutes exactly from Center and 192nd. They offer monthly fuel disbursements for employees driving in from Omaha to help with costs. You will have a large private office with a picture window overlooking a wetland sanctuary, on-site fitness center, cable and dvd in all dining areas.

I have about a week to find someone before the position opens up to recruiters. Please forward your resume if you are interested. For more information, feel free to contact me directly or read through the lengthy job description posted at,

http://www.wonderspring.com/new_programmer.pdf