[olug] Somewhat OT

Russ Dunham russ at solution-tech.com
Wed Jun 21 17:10:11 UTC 2006

I also use DirectNIC (also for my clients), and have for I think 7+ years.
I've been very happy with them.  I was a little worried about them being in
New Orleans during the hurricane, but they kept everything up.  They did
relocate their backup site further away after seeing how big the hurricane's
path was.

--
Russ Dunham               http://www.solution-tech.com
russ at solution-tech.com    Solution Technologies, Inc.