[olug] K3b and cdrecord command.

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 15:02:32 UTC 2006

Here's what I found out so far.

CDRecord is not supported in Linux kernel 2.5.x or
higher.  I'm running 2.6.x (on Kubuntu 5.10 Breezy
Badger).  I've never compiled a kernel and I don't
want to break what I have working.  Is there another
option to burn CD's?  Tried to use it through K3B.
Mainly burning Audio CD's BUT need to know haow to
burn Data and Iso's also if commands or GUi
applications are a lot different.

Thank you.