[olug] Anyone tried using SuSE 10.1 yet?

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 15:48:13 UTC 2006

I've got it loaded on a laptop and I like it, for a desktop.  It has
some bugs, especially in the new patching software, but I imagine
those will be fixed fairly soon.

As far as how it would do as a server?  I think it would do fine but
like any server I'd want to strip it down to the bare essentials.  I
don't see any compelling reason to use it over another version for
that though.

Bill