[olug] Kubuntu Questions

Nick Veys psylence519 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 01:30:16 UTC 2006

Gnucash may simply not have a menu entry, if Linux is anything its
inconsistent...  KDE has a good menu editor though, search around the
menu you'll find it...

As for the latest version of Flash, Macromedia/Adobe have said they
will be supporting Linux with that version, but it won't be out until
at least 2007.