[olug] Xgl - WOW

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Wed Jul 26 18:03:00 UTC 2006

TwinView Mode ( two screens - one Frame Buffer - not dual head, not
xinerama) I have seen a few posts about work being done to extend Xgl to
have Xinerama support... That is the only annoying thing thus far ( maximize
a window, and it takes up both screens) - It has no concept of the screen
boundaries yet....