[olug] OT - NEbraskaCERT Conference 2006 August 8-10th

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 04:58:39 UTC 2006

Hey Guys,

 Just a reminder that NEbraskaCERT's 7th Annual Security Conference
 August 8-10th is right around the corner.  This year looks to be another
 good year for the conference.  Of course I'm biased as well :-)

 A couple of highlights

 o - We will be hosting the ISC^2 Exams on August 7th
 o - We will be offering NSA IAM training August 12-13
 o - Rob Rosenberger from vmyths will be returning this year
 o - A full day of Forensics training
 o - For more info please check out our website http://www.certconf.org

 o - We usually have a couple of very good Linux talks and the
 forensics track usually talks a lot about Linux.

 If you have any questions please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

 Regards,

 Aaron Grothe
 NEbraskaCERT 2006 Conference Chair
 -=-=-
 "The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying