[olug] Question about SLED 10

Adam Lassek adam.lassek at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 22:51:25 UTC 2006

SLED is the ideal candidate mostly for the integration of Beagle, the
redesigned Gnome interface and Novell's stuff. Also, Novell's support
is a selling point. I can always use Ubuntu if I have to, but I would
prefer SuSE.

This can't be automated. What is going to happen is we hook customer's
hard drives to the unit and sync their data to our storage. The
ability to add this to the right-click menu is pretty critical. The
only way I know how to do this is via nautilus-extensions, but SLED is
clearly not meant to be compiling software and I've not been able to
find any RPMs.