[olug] Slightly OT: COX digital channel numbers (mythTV users?)

Ryan Stille ryan at cfwebtools.com
Thu Jul 20 12:59:42 UTC 2006

I just moved here and am trying to hook up my HDTV to Cox cable.  If I
had a Cox HD receiver, I could just look in their guide to see what the
HD channels are.  But I use my built in tuner, and the actual channels
on there do not relate to the Cox published channel numbers.  My HD
channel numbers are usually like 18.3 and 21.1, etc.   Anyone who uses a
separate, non-cox tuner probably has the same thing (mythTV users?).  So
if anyone could help me out with the channel numbers, please email me.

Thanks,
-Ryan