[olug] firewire adapter

OBrien, Timothy IrishMASMS at olug.org
Wed Jan 11 03:56:30 UTC 2006

I have said it once, and I'll say it again: Computers to Go in Bellevue.
Darby took care of me the 10 years I lived in Omahahaha with my computer
needs; much better than the hokey DIT folks.

<quote who="Todd Christopher Hamilton">

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien

A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?
An often repeated quote on news.admin.net-abuse.email:
<I>
"Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
</i>