[olug] Local Omaha Tech Support for Open Source VOIP?

Shawn L. Djernes shawn.djernes at ncbvi.ne.gov
Wed Jan 4 19:22:00 UTC 2006

I am using it on a daily basis for my home / Home office use and for an extensive network of friends who do telephone / Linux internet work.  We all talk to each other for hours a week working on projects.

I have done a lot of hand holding on getting people up and going with new installations for home and small business and done some consulting on more complex installs.

What are you looking to set up?

Shawn