[olug] Fast Food Linux in NEBRASKA (for those who don't digg thedigg)

Trent Melcher tmelcher at saionline.com
Tue Feb 28 14:50:18 UTC 2006

You can always have Ubuntu do this for you,  they are more than willing
to ship mass quantities of CD for "FREE",   I ordered 50 CD's from them
back in November and got them in January,  it does take about 4-6 weeks
to get the CD's.  https://shipit.ubuntu.com/

Trent

Trent Melcher
Unix/Linux Systems Administrator
Securities America Financial Corporation
(402) 399-9111 x2774
tmelcher at saionline.com
Securities America, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer, Member NASD/SIPC.
Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc., an
SEC Registered Investment Advisory