[olug] Linux and iPods

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:57:28 UTC 2006

Ok, I connected my iPod and it's detected without a problem.

I point Amarok at it and tell it to build my collection and it just
keeps going and going (building collection).  So any ideas what I'm
doing wrong?  To be perfectly honest I haven't ever messed with one of
these before (not being a huge audiophile).

Bill