[olug] used PC monitor?

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 16:24:30 UTC 2006

My parents just fried a 17" monitor, and I can't see
them spending for a new one on retirement income.
Anyone have, or know where I can find, a good used
monitor, preferably in the 17" range, locally?
I know they're hit or miss when buying used, but I'll
pick them up a a 19" once I've got the cash readily
available; I'll be installing a new vid card I have
laying around here to replace their TNT2 while I set
up their 17" monitor...
TIA

https://www.ericshaus.com
Alcohol and Calculus don't mix.  Never drink and derive.