[olug] Husker Linux User's Group Meeting with National Instruments: LabVIEW for Linux

Cesar Delgado cdelgad2 at bigred.unl.edu
Tue Feb 14 02:54:39 UTC 2006

On Monday, February 20th at 6:30 p.m. in room Avery 109 we'll have an
HLUG meeting hosted by a special guest.  For this meeting we will have
Santiago Delgado an Applications Engineer from National Instruments, and
former HLUG member, talk about LabVIEW in Linux.  NI LabVIEW is a
powerful and innovative multi-platform visual programming language.
Seen the new LEGOs?  Yeah, that's programmed in LabVIEW.  In particular
he will talk about the benefits and features of graphical programming
and about National Instrument's Linux strategy.

If you are also interested in a job or internship with National
Instruments, make sure to visit with them at the Career Fair Wednesday
or check out their information session which will take place in Nebraska
Hall room W131 on Wednesday, February 22 at 6:30 p.m.

Cheers,

-Cesar