[olug] free* VMWare player

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 01:03:48 UTC 2006

A buddy of mine who should definitely be on the OLUG says QEMU and
VMWare are the best of both worlds.  Here is the scenario:

1.) Use the free speech QEMU.org to create a VMWare image
     (if you try QEMU, make sure to to use kQEMU accelerator for best
performance)
2.) Play it using the free beer VMWare player.