[olug] free* VMWare player

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 00:25:42 UTC 2006

Basically there's nothing that can save you if your host OS is the
victim of a key logger.  However, that being said, if the guest OS is
compromised (by say a worm that installs a keylogger) your host OS is
still clean, and you can revert the guest OS to the start.

For my money VMware is one of the best product out there.  It's
invaluable at work for testing software.

Bill