[olug] Omaha-Area Colocation - pump up RTU

Charles Bird cbird at mail.datar8.com
Wed Dec 20 23:30:13 UTC 2006

I am heading out there tonite, well I'll be there tomorrow after an
exciting late night deer dodging run through an ice storm.
I'll take some more pics while I am there, perhaps with a higher quality
camera.
Their website is www.bunkertown.com a good arial view of the bunkers is:
http://www.bunkertown.com/databunker.html

When I was there in Novemeber I got some pics, I have pics of internal
however i have them on another machine 350 miles away and no connection.
some of the pics i got on my gallery are large, some small.. It'll be
looking better in a few days. I just threw it together real quick to show
it off to you ppl on the list.
They have alot of bunkers to prep, u can see some of the unpreped ones, as
well as a fully functional one with two gensets.
OC 48 is just about in place if not already. Its really nice to be able to
see all of it happen.
Should I pose next to one for you guys??
www.datar8.com/gallery