[olug] Omaha-Area Colocation

Charles Bird cbird at mail.datar8.com
Sun Dec 17 00:43:45 UTC 2006

Cox is about the best deal with both bandwidth and floor space in my
opinon, but a half or full rack for 4U machine, that isnt too cost
effective.
Reboot the User has a sprint T1 and is installing raised flooring this
month, network seems good, i'm relocating some equipment from my other
racks out there in early jan.