[olug] two Sprint Palm phones needing homes

nealr neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Tue Dec 5 02:38:52 UTC 2006

     I have a Sprint Samsung i500 palm phone - lots of wear but it runs
good. Comes with chargers, software, and a little roll up keyboard.

     There is also a Treo650. This one is in its original box with
charger and I think it has a bodyglove carrying case, too. This one is
in very good shape with about six months use on it.

     I'm pretty fed up with doing ebay listings, getting spammed, and
getting no bids. There has to be a Sprint user or two on here who'd like
to move up to a Palm phone. Drop me a note and we'll work something out ...