[olug] I'm leaving
Daryl J. Rue
drue at paydq.com
Fri Aug 18 19:49:39 UTC 2006
I am leaving my job here at crescent systems.. In case anyone is
interested, or you know someone just send me your resume and I will get it
to the right person. It is basically a one man shop running all the
technology needed to run an ecommerce business that has to meet VISA
security standards. Small company 4 programmers, a CEO, Chairman and me
(and a few phone reps). A great opportunity for someone. Some of our
websites. https://webapps.paydq.com/cableone www.paydq.com
Crescent Systems is a leading credit card processing transaction company.
Crescent has experienced 33% growth for the past two years. We are looking
for a dynamic individual to be part of our growing company.
Crescent Systems is currently looking for a Network Manager. This position
reports directly to CEO, and has a heavy focus on information security,
especially as it relates to credit card industry compliance.
The incumbent will have the direct accountability to maintain and/or develop
Crescents information technology security and infrastructure.
Please send your unique cover letter and salary requirements to
* Maintains and or develops data, systems and network security
* Maintains security access of systems.
* Assists with development of policies and procedures, etc.
* Knowledge in system design and management, security, TCP/IP network
communications, client server technologies, including UNIX, Windows, Active
* Understanding of security software, database technology, Internet
technologies, and E-commerce.
* Excellent analytical skills with strong verbal and written
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
* Knowledge of generally accepted IS audit standards, statements and
* Knowledge of IS security and control practices strongly preferred.
* Microsoft Active Directory experience required.
* Group Policy experience required.
* Windows Software Update Services Experience preferred.
* Experience with Snort Intrusion Detection Systems preferred.
* Cisco firewall experience required.
* Linux experience required.
* Experience setting up apache or tomcat web servers and related
technologies strongly preferred.
* Ability to develop good systems documentation required.
* Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
* Strong organizational skills required.
* Microsoft, Cisco, and Linux Certifications a plus.
* 0 to 2 years IT security/audit related experience strongly
* Candidate must currently hold or obtain an industry security
certification (such as CISSP, SSCP or Security+) within 6 months.
Daryl J. Rue
25 Main Place Suite 400
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
Phone: 712-388-2132 x205
More information about the OLUG