[olug] Omaha.com Story from Robert Townley

Christopher R. White slaeyer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 03:12:09 UTC 2006

WRT54G v 5 loads a little different from a traditional firmware upgrade,
but once loaded, it has most of the features you'd expect from a typical
user's standpoint.  The main thing that is nice is the ability to load
additional components from a samba share or have additional security
features not found in a typical "off-the-shelf" box

You can read more about it at http://www.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/index.php

Chris from Kearney