[olug] hacking fax hardware to make compatible with AsterFax.sf.net

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Tue Aug 1 03:38:25 UTC 2006

Rob,

I've seen this functionality in a couple offices,  they were using
	TOSHIBA e-STUDIO450 multi-function but they are definitely not
sub-$1000 machines.  Fax to email, Scan to drive, etc.  I would
recommend looking for one that has fax to email capabilities and then
see if they are "hackable" as far as easily fixing the subject line.

-Jeff