[olug] protecting MySQL password on multi-user system

Noel Leistad noel at metc.net
Wed Apr 26 00:47:19 UTC 2006

Found this link. Looks to me like access to the php.ini file or use of
apache variables might do the trick for you. One other thing I ran
across mentioned being sure your file was parsed my php and not
something that would show as clear text if served up by apache.  ie:
db_connect.inc.php

I'm no guru. I'm willing to hear some more input.

Noel L