[olug] InstallFest Flier

Alan McGreer armmcg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:48:29 UTC 2006

Jon

Question, I have a laptop, (already partitioned for Linux) with Mandrake on
it. Can you help me reinstall Mandrake (I have the disks) or can you install
your preferred version of Linux?  I don't have a preference as I am trying
to learn Linux...

The Mandrake version I have has issues with my laptop (Dell Inspiron 6000)

Thanks

Alan