[olug] Dialup/Dialin server and compression

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 21:40:40 UTC 2006

You're compressing ~5-15k a second.  233mhz class system will have
absolutely zero problems with this.

In reguards as to what to use.... if the standard ppp compression options
aren't enough, you can get more complicated with an ssh setup etc.  It'll
require knowing about what ports she'll use and also some black magic
trickery on her windows computer tho...

-Will