[olug] Saving email messages, bookmark files and addressbook entries

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Sun Apr 9 08:03:56 UTC 2006

Slackware is your friend, i have stopped dowloading email messages to my local machine, I just leave them up on server as occasionally the hardware like HDD fails and all can be lost locally.
The files will be hidden in your home folder...thats all i know on that at this time.
I can do mp4 on the slackware10.1 distro stock no config or extra installs....however the machine i am using is the imfamous 450Mhzx86/128MB ram(i upgraded from 96MB) so when I open the files it is a risky situation as the machine will lag bad and video will drop frames, ( arnold: " need more power")
Good Luck man.
CBIRD