[olug] Compaq Proliant 7000 trade?

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Thu Apr 6 05:00:53 UTC 2006

   I just finally hauled a quad Xeon 500 Proliant 7000 away from a
customer site tonight. This thing has 3 x 9.1 gig drives forming one
18.2 gig volume and 4 x 4.3 gigs that form (I think) a 12.0 gig volume.

   Its currently sitting in the back of my Jeep and I'm going to take it
out tomorrow and install it in my datacenter... unless someone is dying
to have such a box and will give me a decent desktop in exchange. Decent
for me would be a PIII 1.0 GHz with 512 meg of ram ...

   Anyone interest in such a swap, or am I dreaming?

--
mailto:Neal at Layer3Arts.com // IM:layer3arts
voice: 402 408 5951