[olug] PDA Phones

Shawn L. Djernes shawn.djernes at ncbvi.ne.gov
Sat Sep 3 05:08:32 UTC 2005

I currently have the i730 and like it a lot.  It's only problems are that
1. You can not run both WiFi and CDMA radios at the same time.  So when the
WiFi is on the phone turns off and vise/versa
2. The built in Voice Signal sucks.

I had the VX6600 Camera and the unit was unstable.  I would have to reset
about 3 - 5 times a day.

The only thing I know about the Blackberry is that they are totally
proprietary in design and os.

Lots of good info can be found at http://pdaphonehome.com

Shawn