[olug] Meeting a Computer Request Need

Thomas D. Williamson twilliam at inebraska.com
Sun Oct 23 19:58:01 UTC 2005

I have finally been able to talk with the family involved and a person with the
school in Mexico. They have worked out how to get them to Mexico and will take
up to 12 of these if that many are available. I have been doing this through a
translator and they seem pleased to have them. Let me know where these are and
what other items you have that might help them. There might be a way for them
to gain internet access and using a server set up would alleviate problems with
the size of the HD in the systems you are giving to them.

I will arange for a letter of thanks for the computers donated from the school.

Thanks again for your generous offer,

Tom Williamson