[olug] Greetings

eumario at trilake.net eumario at trilake.net
Thu Oct 20 08:24:38 UTC 2005

Hello all,

I'm gonna be a bit away from current events, and the List, as Real Life has
tooken ahold on me.  My dad has recently been submitted to the hospital, for a
Stroke.  He previously had a stroke about 5 years ago, but it was a mild case,
and only lasted about an hour.  This time however, it's progressing into the
5th hour, and things aren't looking good.

My apologizes, if I'm unable to answer any Linux questions for you guys out
there.  But hopefully, things will get to better, and I'll be able to get back
into things on the List.  Till said time, be good, and try not to go off, and
take over the world without me.

Mario Steele