[olug] contact Lee Terry *today*

Jeff Hinrichs JeffH at delasco.com
Tue Oct 11 19:12:19 UTC 2005

I faxed and placed calls to Terry's office.  I explained why I was
against it (limits fair-use, increase cost of equipment) but I inquired
as to why Terry had been in favor of it.  I told them I knew that he was
one of twenty in favor of it, but he had not yet explained to his
constituents why he was in favor or what his position is on the subject.

I also contacted Nelson and Hagel.