[olug] Controlling user's ability to change Firefox configs

Trent Melcher tmelcher at saionline.com
Mon Oct 10 18:03:57 UTC 2005

You could go another route......  Actually have your proxy listening on
say port 8080 and redirect all outbound traffic to port 80 to port 8080
so it has to go out through your proxy.  I use dansguardian squid and IP
tables to accomplish this in a remote office, that has their own
internet connection instead of going through our corporate network.

Trent Melcher
Unix/Linux Systems Administrator
Securities America Financial Corporation
(402) 399-9111 x2774
tmelcher at saionline.com
Securities America, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer, Member NASD/SIPC.
Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc., an
SEC Registered Investment Advisory