[olug] Homebrew wireless

Neal Rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Mon Oct 10 17:10:05 UTC 2005

 The only reason to buy something like a Cantenna is if it comes with a
good length of patch cable. Usually antennas just have enough feedline
to reach the feed cable, amp, etc, and give you room to refinish the end
if you screw it up.

 I have some of these and they've given me no grief:

http://www.netgate.com/product_info.php?cPath=23_36&products_id=73&osCsid=8337a679000198c0694203b9c6abcc49